Magic Dolphin Sea Safaris
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Funchal, Madeira Island
- Product code: MDSAFARIS
Second trip is completely free if we don't have any cetaceans sightings!
Enjoy a unique blend of fun, excitement, adrenaline and sightseeing on this tour limited to 18 people. Leave your thoughts behind as you immerse yourself in this standout adventure sightseeing activity!
We believe this is the best way to observe dolphins, whales, turtles and endemic birds in their natural habitat. The opportunity to get up-close and personal with some of the species is a truly once in a lifetime experience! You will discover many interesting facts about the cetaceans first hand.
Our certified crew will provide informative commentary on the sealife and many points of interest that you will encounter on this tour. There is plenty to see such as Cabo Girao - one of the highest sea cliffs in the world; Camara de Lobos - a traditional fishing village where Winston Churchill used to paint; and much more!
Traveling at up to 10x the speed of Catamarans you will be amazed how much more you can see. Time passes quickly when you are having so much fun! And all too soon you will be heading back to Funchal marina with a giant smile on your face wanting to do it all over again!
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time for check-in.
- We do not recommend this activity to pregnant ladies; people suffering from back problems; people suffering from anxiety; children under 6 years of age.
- We do not stop for swimming.
- We do not recommend leaving this activity for your last day as you will receive a second trip for free if no there are no sightings.